Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bad MBV Cover Video of the Week


The My Bloody Valentine reunion appears to be for real. There's an album in the can and live dates on the calendar in Europe. I've taken up prayer just so I can pray for them to come here. And while I've pretty much seen every live band/musician I've ever loved--provided they weren't dead when I was born or something--My Bloody Valentine's narrow window of exposure has been exclusive. So, in honor of Valentine's Day and February...and in vigil to MBV I will post horrible YouTube covers of their songs until they come. Or February ends. Whichever comes first.

Addendum: I thought I'd add the link to my initial MBV blog gush from a couple years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lord, make it stop already!

Dongoose said...

Now, now...it's all up to Kevin Shields... all he needs to do is bring his band to the Bay Area and it will stop! Though I have to admit I like the X-mas light necklace.