Friday, May 15, 2009

...and we're back...


Battered and bruised, but usually no worse for wear, my beloved EXS-600 finally succumbed to my errant boney ass cheek. RIP Good buddy...thanks for (capturing) the memories.

I've been camera-less since a little sit-and-crunch incident with my trusty digital camera back in March, but last night I stopped at the Fry's sleeper cell in Campbell and got a new one. The larger-screened, more feature-laden, higher megapixely and, incidentally, cheaper EX-S5. I'm hoping I come to like it as much as it's mango-hued predecessor. Here's a picture of it and some test shots from this AM:


The macro setting seems to like the wisteria, but then again who doesn't?


This is a wood carving someone did of our former neighbor cat Lupe. I think it says she's wanted for the murder of birds and other small animals. I miss the Lupe.

So far, so good...many more pics to come!


The new Casio EX-S5 at about actual size, on my screen anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Scrappy the Labradoodle down the street was trying to pin those murders on Lupe. That may even be his handy work on the tree. Don't know if it's true, that's just what I've heard.

Dongoose said...

That Scrappy HAS always been trouble...I'm pretty sure that's who left those 'piles' on the parkstrip a couple years ago. Hmmmm.