Monday, June 26, 2006

A Berlinetta ruined my morning

I got pulled over for speeding on Highway 17 the other day. It was my first ticket in more than five years of commuting over the Hill to work. I have to say I’m kind of pissed off. I mean I know from a macroscopic perspective I was probably due…that I can accept. I can also, though marginally, accept that I was doing 65 in a 55 and got nailed right after the speed limit dropped 10 mph.

What really frosts me is that I got pulled over by a cop in a Camaro. A FUCKING CAMARO. I mean a motorcycle is one thing and I’ve even got respect for a Crown Vic, but an ugly, lumbering F-body P-O-S?! Isn’t the ticket punishment enough?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you weren't driving a minivan!

Dongoose said...

Indeed. The minivan's cloaking device was quite effective. They usually think the radar is broken if a minivan is speeding.